CURRENCY: All tours are costs in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated. All charges will be processed in CDN dollars onto your credit card regardless the origin of your credit card. Please be aware that translating the booking fare into your home currency will always be approximate until charged on your credit card. Posted currency rates from various publicly sources should be used as a guideline only as rates are rarely verified as accurate and actual rates will vary. When using the information of the travel booking for any financial purpose, please consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rate.
TAXES: All rates are exclusive of taxes which will be added to the final invoice.
PAYMENT: We accept payment by cheque, credit card, email transfers or cash in Canadian funds.
PAYMENT POLICY: A deposit of 50% of the cost of the tour is due at the time of booking if travel date is more than 90 days away. Final payment is due at 90 days prior to departure. If travel is within 90 days, full payment is due at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY:As most our costs are incurred long before the actual trip, rental or tour takes place, we are bound to the following cancellation fees:
- 90 Days before Booking fee of $250 all flight portions of travel packages are non-refundable
- 90 61 days before start of trip or rental -> 75% will be refunded
- 60 30 days before start of trip or rental -> 50% will be refunded
- 30 or less days before start of trip or rental -> no refund possible
NOTES: Exceptions to this cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including, terrorism, civil unrest or personal emergencies. If unforeseen circumstances require a change in itinerary, we will make every effort to workout an alternative solution.
PHYSICAL FITNESS LEVEL: Most Tundra NorthTours Ltd. programs require only a minimal level of physical fitness. Participants should inquire at the time of booking if packages include hiking or other outdoor activities that require more than an average level of fitness.
DISABILITIES: We are committed to the belief that medical conditions and/or disabilities should not prevent people from experiencing the joys of travel. Passengers with disabilities should disclose this information to us at the time of booking In such an event, please provide us with the opportunity to assist you to ensure that your travel experience is not limiting by providing us details of the medical problem or disability in writing so we can advise and accommodate accordingly.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: Tundra North Tours Ltd. reserves the right to use photographs and/or videos taken by staff during our tours in educational and documentary materials such as Public Service Announcements, Grant Applications, Video Documentaries and both printed and online mediums. We also reserve the right to use photographs and/or videos taken by us for all program promotion, materials, and any other purposes, both non-commercial and commercial, in connection with the program deemed appropriate and/or necessary by Tundra North Tours Ltd. You must inform Tundra North Tours if you do not wish to have your likeness used in any of its online or printed mediums.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS:
- Some of the services which makeup your travel booking are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our website with the third party provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described on the website are subject to availability.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information required.
- We will do our best to provide you with as much information as we possibly can, prior to your travel
- All prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. This is because the airlines and Service Providers may change the prices at any time.
- Special conditions may apply to the prices set out on the website. To determine such conditions, you must contact us.
- The prices set out set out on the website do not include taxes or airport charges. Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised to you once you have made a booking with us and we have confirmed the booking.
- Please be aware that all prices listed on this website are for on-line purchases.
INSURANCE: Many of the problems for which we cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. We highly recommend that you take out insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Individuals are responsible to finance on the spot medical treatment and other contingencies, and then to reclaim this from insurance, if covered. You will be required to provide documentation to the insurance company to facilitate a claim. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the insurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs. Insurance has be purchased and paid for in full as soon as the booking is made to become fully effective.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: Should you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking. We will endeavour to achieve this however, we regret that we cannot guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request does not signify a breach of contract on our part.
GROUP BOOKINGS: To facilitate group bookings, we will require that one person represents the clients when making the booking arrangements and payments. In this case, confirmation of the booking and payment will be sent to him/her only. All payments for the booking are also to be made though him/her only.
SUITABILITY OF TRAVEL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:All reference to departure dates on our websiteare for your guidance and are subject by amendment by us prior to actual booking. It isnt until full payment has been made that the departure dates are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct dates and approximate times. It is possible and that times will change even after tickets have been issued and you will be advised of such prior to departure provided your personal information is correct and up to date
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY:
- We will not disclose personal information about you (such as your name, contact details, browsing habits) which is provided by you or via your browser, without your permission unless we are required or need to do so to comply with your request or instructions.
- We and may disclose personal information about you to others where directly connected with facilitating your travel arrangements and bookings. For example, we may disclose information about you to airlines, hotels, in facilitating your travel arrangements.
- You can use this website to communicate with us. This website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings.
- You are of sufficient legal age to use this site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this site.
- You are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this site by you and those using this site using your identification.
- The information you supply via the website will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be mislead or deceive.
- You agree that the travel service reservations facilities of this Web Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of our products or services supplied through this website will be free of errors, viruses or defects. Your access and use of this website is subject to factors beyond our control. We will use our best endeavours to make this website secure and have implemented technology for this purpose. However, because of the nature of the internet, we do not warrant that this website will be secure.
- We provide you with free access to our website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our employees, shareholders or other representatives will be liable in damages or otherwise in connection with your use of or inability to access this website or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this website. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury. In the event that our website fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund any money that you paid to us to use this website.
TRAVELLER SAFETY AND CONCERNS: When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any and all damage or loss caused by your or any member of your party. Full restitution for such damage or loss must be paid directly to Tundra North Tours Ltd. Failure to do so. As our client, we reasonably expect that you will respect and be considerate for other people while traveling. If you or any member of your party behaves in such a way that is deemed to be dangerous, upsetting, or distressful to Tundra North Tours or damage to property, we may terminate your travel plans of the person(s) concerned, without prior notice. Should this occur, the person(s) concerned will be required to cease continuing to travel on the booking made with us. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and no expense or costs incurred as a result of the termination of travel will be compensated by the Company.
COMPLAINTS: If you have cause for complaint while on a trip you must bring it to the attention of Tundra North Tours staffimmediately who will do their best to rectify the situation. Delay in reporting a complaint may reduce the effectiveness of our ability to alleviate the situation. It is unreasonable to take no action whilst on holiday but then write a letter of complaint upon return. Regardless, we will endeavour to address a complaint that has been forwarded to Tundra North Tours within 28 days of completion of travel schedule.
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL INFORMATION
- It is possible that flight times, accommodations, and or other travel services booked may change even after the booking is completed and full payment is received. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the Service Providers by referring to our website.
- Please ensure that we have your current contact information so that we can notify you of such changes. Any personalized travel request (e.g. Seat or room allocation) cannot be guaranteed.
VISAS& PASSPORTS: It is your responsibility to have a valid passport, visa and/or other travel documentation. A passport is the only reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document. Using other documentation may result in delays or being denied boarding. International travellers should check the requirements of their given home country to ascertain if a visa to Canada id required for travel. You can contact www.cic.gc.ca
- Passengers must be in possession of government-issued photo identification. Children under 16 should carry proof of identity, if no photo ID is available.
- Cancellations, changes, and ex-changes: Please be aware that, in the main, flight and travel bookings are non – refundable and non – reroutable and any changes or amendments to itinerary or passenger(s) details are either not permitted or will incur a penalty from the Airline, or Tundra North Tours as prescribed from time to time. Please see Invoice and Itinerary for penalty details. By you acknowledging the Invoice, Itinerary, and these Terms and Conditions, Tundra North Tours is hereby authorized by you to seek to recover any refunds/credits that may be available from Airline and other Service Providers from time to time. Airline tickets are generally non – refundable once travel has commenced. If you cancel or change any flight segment or portion of your travel booking, you must advise the us prior to the time of the initial departure of travel booking or you will lose the value of the remaining portion of your purchase.
- Reconfirming Flight Times: It is your responsibility to confirm your flight departure times at least 24 hours prior to departure. Some airlines will have schedule changes and your flight time may differ to what is stated on your Itinerary. We recommend that you reconfirm your onward and return flights at least 3 days prior to each journey. Tundra North Tours is not responsible for schedule changes.
- Check-in opening and closing times: All passengers are asked to check in at least 2 hours for domestic and 3 hours for international prior to the scheduled time of departure of their flight due to enhanced security measures. We recommend on – line check in available with most airlines at least 12 hours for departure and for most cruises, at least 72 hours. Please note that all travellers must be present with their boarding documents, passport and visas necessary for the destination. Any passenger arriving late for check-in will be denied boarding.
- Fees: Please note that additional airport and/or hotel and government taxes (other than sales tax) may not be included in your purchase. These are frequently collected at destination. Seat selection may also incur fees.
- Increases: Please note that all airfares and tour operator rates are subject to change without notice if full payment for booking has not been received. Tundra North Tours does not warrant that prices will not change until booking is paid in full and an increase must be borne and paid for upon demand either by Flight, the airline, or Tundra North Tours.
DECLINED CREDIT CARDS: If the credit card is declined, you guarantee that you will settle any amounts owing to Tundra North Tours via money order or cash within 2 working days of notification by Tundra North Tours of declined charge.
NOTICE TO TRAVELLERS
- Tundra North Tours shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, illness or injury resulting from different living standards.
- The quality of hotels advertised by offered has been rated in accordance with the normal standard of the destination and could be different from the standard of other Canadian hotels.
- We recommend that you inform yourself on the amenities and reviews of accommodations before deciding.
- Service may be interrupted at any time for renovations, maintenance, or construction. Tundra North Tours cannot be held responsible for quality or interruptions of service.
- Do ask questions and research on your own to ensure that are you are prepared for every eventuality.
- Hotels may require the presentation of a major credit card at the commencement of service to cover any additional incidentals and/or for potential damages. It is recommended that there is $1000.00 of available funds on the credit card